Berlin Buch is a modern science, health and biotechnology park with a strong focus on biomedicine.
- Northeast Berlin;
- 32 ha. campus with a distinctive, park-like atmosphere;
- Easily accessible by S-Bahn, direct bus connection to campus.
- Diagnosis and therapies based on molecular biology,
- Development of pharmaceutical agents,
- Medical technology,
- Drug delivery.
Infrastructure and services
- Scientific-friendly, world-class infrastructure;
- Ultra modern laboratories at security levels 1-3 and offices that can be arranged flexibly to suit the needs of your business at an economical price;
- Top-notch communications and information systems with a communication center including event and presentations spaces;
- Direct access to basic research in molecular medicine and pharmacology conducted by international institutions, and to diverse events for scientists in the field;
- Access to expert networks and service and support networks at both the Berlin-Brandenburg level and beyond;
- A campus community with representatives of nearly 50 nations;
- Scientific library, cafeteria and cafe, janitorial services, security guard services, building security and access systems;
- Support for entrepreneurs starting up their companies.
Overview of the location
|Scientific and clinical institutions|
|63 companies, 47 of which in biotechnology and medical technology|
Celares, Congen, Eckert & Ziegler, emp, EPO, Glycotope, Stratec Molecular, Silence Therapeutics, AJ Innuscreen
|Innovations- und Gründerzentrum Campus Berlin-Buch (IGZ)|
|Akademie der Gesundheit Berlin/Brandenburg e.V. – Vocational training and continuing education for medical/social careers, Gläsernes Labor Akademie (The Life Science Learning Lab)|