- The Technology and Innovations Park Berlin is located in Berlin-Mitte;
- In the modernized buildings of the former AEG Machine Works.
Due to its proximity to the natural sciences and technical departments of the Technical University of Berlin and various institutes of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, the special offerings of GSG Berlin are primarily directed at innovative companies with high-tech needs.
Infrastructure and services
- total area of 100,000 m²;
- multifunctional rental space (offices and lofts) in renovated historic buildings;
- canteen/restaurant within the premises;
- guided tours by Berliner Unterwelten e.V. through former AEG test tunnels;
- eventspace "Amplifier" for events up to 199 persons.
- more than 90 companies in fields including:
- Information technology, communications and telecommunications engineering,
- Sensor systems,
- close proximity to research institutes of the Technical University of Berlin;
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft (IZM) located directly in the technology park;
- dynamic environment in the extended "Brunnenviertel" with offers from the area of Coworking, etc.