On the way to a sustainable economy, Berlin is driving forward the 17 Goals for sustainable development. In order to promote Berlin as a location for a sustainable economy, we support you in responding to the new requirements, developing new business areas and remaining internationally competitive and attractive for talent.
As the capital for social and green impact start-ups, Berlin offers an excellent ecosystem, with opportunities for cooperation and funding opportunities for your sustainable business development.
What does the Business Sustainability Package include?
Whether start-up, established company or research institution - organisations of all kinds can benefit from the development and expansion of their own sustainability management, exchange of experience and innovative cooperations. We, Berlin Partner for Business and Technology, the economic promotion agency Berlin, support you in making your products or processes more sustainable, from the search for partners up to financing.
How we can help you.
Together we discuss the status quo and the potential of your sustainable development as well as inform you about funding opportunities for your projects. As a pilot, we network you with sustainability pioneers, with traditional companies that have already started their sustainability transformation and with service providers who can advise you in depth on individual topics.
- Establishment & consolidation of a sustainability strategy
- Certifications, standards, norms, reporting
- Further training measures with sustainability relevance
- Identification of internal & external sustainability potentials
- Development of sustainable innovation projects & business models
- Identification of sustainability experts from business and science in Berlin
- Overview and networking with sustainability service providers andsustainability pioneers for joint innovation projects
- Development of a network of sustainability managers in Berlin companies
funding & financing and cooperation in special areas of sustainability
- Climate protection: CO₂-management, energy management & buildings, transport & mobility
- Resource efficiency and circular economy: Operational environmental protection, energy, resource and material conservation
- Sustainable supply chain: Sustainable procurement, environmental and human rights due diligence