As part of our Innovation Service, we determine your innovation needs in a personal meeting and network with suitable partners from science and business.
More innovation through research cooperation
Berlin is a leading research and technology location with close links between science and business. Here, everyone can find the expertise they need to strengthen their own competitiveness with innovations. Attractive cooperation and support offers are available for all phases of product development.
What is part of the Innovation Service?
Whether a start-up or a global player: Almost every company can benefit in many ways from cooperation with universities and research institutions. We, Berlin Partner for Business and Technology, the Berlin Business Development Agency, support you in the new and continued development of products or processes – from project definition and the search for partners to financing.
This is how we help you.
We help you find innovation with our matchmaking events and referral services. We network directly with potential partners and determine which funding and financing instruments at the state, federal, and EU level are suitable for your project. We discuss your plans for the project together and support you with trend and potential analyses. Berlin is a creative laboratory. We open it up for you.
Our services for you
Innovation and Cooperation Potential
- Market and technology information
- Patent service: Guidance for the development of IP strategies
- Access to expertise from Berlin’s growth industries
- Methodology for trend analyses and innovation management
- Identification of experts from universities, research institutions, and industry in Berlin
- Contact initiation via cooperation events, matchmaking events and online platforms
- Access to incubators & accelerators in Berlin
- Contacts with European research regions (ERRIN) in Brussels
- Access to research and development infrastructure
- Information and advice on innovation funding for business and science in Berlin (including ProFIT, Transfer/Coaching BONUS, innovation assistant)
- Information and advice on innovation and intellectual property rights funding from the German Federal Government (including ZIM, go-inno, and WIPANO)
- Information and advice on tax incentives for research and development (research allowance)
- Information and advice on funding programs and calls of the German Federal Government and the EU for innovation and cooperation, including Horizon Europe
- Application workshops on new calls and funding programs