Joint recruiting campaigns
As the State’s business development agency, we organize recruiting campaigns together with Berlin-based companies to promote Berlin as a place to work worldwide and to attract new talent to the city. Convincing talented people about Berlin always works best when we present specific companies and their job offers. We have successfully done this several times in recent years with over 20 Berlin companies – mostly in relation to IT specialists.
We offer you:
- At least two months of professional recruitment support
- Attracting international talent through social media and events
- Pre-selected talents from our talent pool through AI-based matching
For you that means:
- Participation in the positive image of Berlin
- More visibility as a Berlin employer brand on international job markets
- Professional, feedback-oriented cooperation with Berlin Partner and the AI matching tool provider
- Contact with highly qualified and preselected talents
- The chance to hire the candidates directly if they are a good fit
- Use of our Business Immigration Service for clarification of all possible residence law issues
- Manageable costs, as only a one-time participation fee is charged and no further costs are incurred.
If you are interested in this model of the joint recruiting campaign, please let us know. As a first step, we invite you to a non-binding introductory meeting with us and our service provider. Here we introduce ourselves and explain the cooperation as well as the realistically expected results within this two-month campaign. Then, based on the meeting and the comprehensive information on the procedure, you decide whether you want to participate in the campaign or not.
We look forward to hearing from you!