CleanTech Marzahn in the northeastern part of the city is Berlin’s largest industrial site and is customized for manufacturing companies from the CleanTech sectors. The 300-hectare sized area includes the 90-hectare sized CleanTech Business Park Berlin (CBP).
As the largest contiguous industrial area in Berlin, the location offers a core area for hazardous material facilities in accordance with the Federal Control of Pollution Act so that nearly every industrial production process is possible on the site. Industry suppliers and service providers can establish premises in the immediately adjacent 1,200-hectare industrial and commercial area called "berlin eastside".
- Medicine & Healthcare Management
- Life science & Biotechnology
- Energy & Environmental technology
- Designation of the entire location as an industrial park (GI) with a core zone for hazardous material facilities in accordance with the Federal Control of Pollution Act
- Attractive property prices as well as individual plot layouts, as well as for larger industrial plants
- Planning security
- Optimal infrastructure and transport connections
- Active economic development and integration into on-site economic and technology networks