A research and industrial park for urban technology is in planning on a 490 hectare-large space at Tegel airport. The park will focus on research, development and production of environmentally responsible top-technologies for sustainable urban development. Companies, start-ups and scientific institutes will develop and produce urban technologies of the future.
The focus is on topics such as energy, construction technology, mobility, recycling, water, new materials and ICT
- Location for urban technologies
- 490 hectares of interconnected space within the city
- Proximity to scientific institutions, start-ups and companies from industry
- Planned location for Beuth University of Applied Sciences and Technische Universität institutes
- Ideal connections to the Autobahn
In particular research institutes and institutes of higher education, science-based production companies and service providers in urban technologies can find an ideal location here.
Airport Tegel, A 111 exit