A research and industrial park for urban technology is in planning on a 490 hectare-large space at Tegel airport. The park will focus on research, development and production of environmentally responsible top-technologies for sustainable urban development. Companies, startups and scientific institutes will develop and produce urban technologies of the future.
The focus is on topics such as energy, construction technology, mobility, recycling, water, new materials and ICT
- Location for urban technologies
- 490 hectares of interconnected space within the city
- Proximity to scientific institutions, start-ups and companies from industry
- Planned location for Beuth University of Applied Sciences and Technische Universität institutes
- Ideal connections to the Autobahn
In particular research institutes and institutes of higher education, science-based production companies and service providers in urban technologies can find an ideal location here.
Airport Tegel, A 111 exit