As Berlin's economic development agency, we organize joint recruiting campaigns to promote Berlin worldwide as a place to work and to attract new talent to the city. The best way to convince talented people of Berlin is to offer concrete companies and jobs. In the last two years, we have done this three times very successfully with over 15 Berlin companies - in terms of IT specialists. Now we have prepared a bunch of very special recruiting campaigns with highly specialised recruiting specialist, who is primarily aimed at directly addressing and recruiting international talent for Berlin-based companies. In concrete terms, this means that we want to start
- a two months recruiting campaign
- with a head hunter financed by Berlin Partner
- focussing on one or two sector-specific competence profiles
- outside of Berlin
- draw attention to your strategic vacancy and match them
- to get these candidates into your selection process.
For you this means:
- participation in Berlin's positive image
- more visibility as an employer brand
- professional, feedback-oriented cooperation with Berlin Partner and the specialized head hunter
- contact with highly qualified and preselected talents
- the chance to hire the candidates if they fit.
- Cost: good to plan, as we only charge a small single fee to attend on this campaign.
If you are basically interested in this model of a joint recruiting campaign, please let us know. The next step is to invite you to an informal meeting with us and the head hunter. Here we introduce ourselves and explain the cooperation as well as the realistic results to be expected within this two-month campaign. Then you decide on the basis of the meeting and the comprehensive information on the procedure whether you want to participate in the campaign or not. We look forward to your feedback and will of course be happy to answer any questions you may have.