The EU Commission supports small and medium-sized enterprises through the world's largest consulting network for innovation and internationalization in Europe and beyond.
Berlin Partner für Wirtschaft und Technologie GmbH is Berlin's economic development agency and our Europe experts in Enterprise Europe Network Berlin Brandenburg (EEN-BB). This is part of the EU Commission's SME advisory network. In this way, we can provide a high quality, professional response to your enquiry or we will forward it to those who can.
We support Berlin companies in:
- participating in European funding programmes, particularly in the area of research and innovation
- the search for business and project partners
- participating in cooperation exchanges and business trips
We offer companies information and consulting on EU funding programs for their projects and plans.
We would also be happy to assist you in researching a suitable funding programme for your project. Initial information on EU funding programmes can be found on the website of the Enterprise Europe Network Berlin-Brandenburg and in FoerderNews-BB.
Enterprise Europe Network Berlin-Brandenburg offers Berlin companies and research institutions expert support in establishing and expanding business partnerships abroad and offers free access to the world's largest database of potential cooperation partners.
We provide support with:
- Identifying international partners or suppliers to open up new markets
- Searching for technology and/or R&D project partnerships
- Creating and publishing your own search profile.