Modern and effective traditional enterprises, large firms and an array of new mid-sized companies full of expertise and strength in innovation signify Berlin’s industrial variety in cutting-edge technology.
The Innovation Service and the Transfer Alliance help link the capital region's outstanding research potential even more closely with the economy. This enables small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in particular to increase their competitiveness.
- The organization and implementation of cooperation forums and workshops on cross-innovation subjects
- The establishment of contacts between industry and academia
- The initiation and coordination of R&D collaborative projects
- The creation of technology assessments and feasibility studies
- The development of potential analyses and market studies
- Information for the realization and utilization of intellectual property rights
- Support for the development of funding opportunities for innovation projects as a contact point for support programs in the region, the federal government and the European Union