Do you plan to invest in Berlin, start a company here, or relocate your headquarters here? Smart move! Your company can also benefit from the excellent local conditions in the German capital.
We, Berlin Partner for Business and Technology, the Berlin economic development agency, will support you while your company transfers to the new location, providing help with enterprise development and the transfer of technology with tailored services. Our experts will provide you with comprehensive and free advice on Berlin as a business location.
- Highest concentration of researchers and academics in Germany (per capita);
- High productivity at low labor costs
- Excellent infrastructure throughout the capital region
- Attractive real estate in all locations
- Home of the Bundestag (Germany's parliament), the federal government, and of the top central industry associations
- Highly qualified and highly flexible labor force
- A science and research landscape that is unparalleled within Germany
- Efficient business networks and centers of excellence
- Family-friendly environment
- High quality of life
„The Novartis capital city office is located at the heart of political Berlin. All important decision-makers in the healthcare industry can be reached in this way: Politics, associations, service providers, payers, patient representatives and science. In addition, Berlin is a digital pacesetter - increasingly important for us as a pharmaceutical company. The future of health research is digital - contacts with innovative digital health start-ups in Berlin are therefore indispensable for us.“
„A shining national music scene, creative minds and international stars that love the city. As a market leader, we profit from Berlin's endless potential and we're set to generate even more musical highlights in the future.“
„The location Berlin gives us the opportunity to continue growing and to find well-trained international employees. The opening of the office in Berlin can already be rated as an absolute success story for us and gives us countless opportunities to grow.“
„The Job Recruitment Initiative combines medical technology companies from the capital region in order to introduce young professionals to small and medium-sized companies and to illustrate the attractiveness of these employers to them. It is particularly SMEs who provide a working environment that satisfy the needs of young employees: flexible working hours, early responsibility, innovative working models, fair payment as well as less supervision and routine.“