With more than two million people in employment, Berlin is Germany’s largest labor market and talent pool. Every year, several tens of thousands of (inter)national talented people move to the city. More than 190,000 young professionals study here, and more than 30,000 graduates enter the job market each year.
What is part of the Business Talent Package?
You would like to settle or grow in Berlin? We, Berlin Partner for Business and Technology, the economic promotion agency Berlin, give you a comprehensive overview of the availability of skilled workers, wages, and salaries. We show you how to find the right talent, and how to retain it. We support you in recruiting until your positions are filled and the employees have arrived in Berlin.
We discuss your plans and vacancies together and provide youwith market-neutral information on talent availability, target group-specific approaches, and potential recruiting tools. In addition, we support you in applying for work permits for your non-EU employees and ensure that your new employees settle in well here in Berlin with our welcome offers.
- Data on availability of skilled workers, wages, qualifications, and languages
- Support with your recruiting strategy
- Tips for creating job profiles
- Publication of your job offers on our Job Portal and via social media
- Contacts in our strong network of potential recruiting partners
- Access to Career Services and alumni offices of the universities
- BIS – assistance in applying for residence permits for talent from non-EU States
- Dual Career Service – Advice for spouses or partners of strategically important specialists and executives also moving to Berlin
- Welcome packages and bus tours with initial information about Berlin for your new employees
- Guide and checklists for new Berliners at the Talent Portal
- For relocations to Berlin: Presentation about Berlin for the staff at the previous company headquarters
Find more information about Berlin's labor market here.