Skilled specialists for your jobs.
Berlin is Germany’s biggest job market. Each year, international talents move to Berlin in their tens of thousands. 176,000 students hone their skills here, and 30,000 graduates enter the job market annually. What’s more, average salaries are up to 15% lower than in the western part of Germany.
What does the Business Talent Package offer?
Are you looking to locate to or grow in Berlin? We provide a comprehensive overview of the availability of specialists and on wages and salaries. We show you how to find the right talent and to keep them in your organization. We continue supporting you until you have filled your vacancies and the employees have arrived in Berlin.
We take care of Business.
We use our network to broker contacts with recruitment agencies and potential candidates. We organize welcome tours for newly arrived specialists, and help with the applications for work permits.
At a glance: The Business Talent Package.
- Data on the availability of specialists
- Support in the recruitment strategy
- Posting of job vacancies in the Job Portal at talent-berlin.de and on social media
- Contact to recruitment partners (the Federal Employment Agency, recruitment agencies, transfer companies)
- Access to career services and alumni offices at Berlin’s universities
Business Immigration Service
- Service for foreign specialists and investors
- Support in applications for residence permits and work permits
- Assistance in the applications process and workshops for companies
- Communication with the Registration Office for Foreigners in Berlin
- Official statements in collaboration with embassies, state authorities, the Chamber of Industry and Commerce and the Federal Employment Agency
- Support in the integration of newly arrived specialists in Berlin
- Welcome package with initial information about Berlin
- Guides and checklists at the talent portal talent-berlin.de: Living and working in Berlin
- Information for accompanying partners
- Welcome tours of Berlin
- Location presentations on Berlin at the company’s premises in the event of company relocations
Testimonials about the Business Talent Package
„We searched for a suitable software location for Testo in Barcelona, Romania and Berlin, and Berlin won the race by far. Here we find excellent programmers and a vibrant startup scene, also superb assistance from Berlin Partner. The overall package was just perfect for us.“
Berlin Partner for Business and Technology's Talent Services Unit offers individualized support – in person – via the Business Talent Package. You will receive services from one competent source, in cooperation with partner organizations in Berlin.
1. Berlin Partner for Business and Technology
- Initial consultation
- Analyzes needs
- Brings relevant network partners together
- Coordinates the recruiting project
- Free job announcements on Berlin's portal for executives and specialists "talent-in-berlin;" links to other websites
- Information about (and assistance with) specific subsidy programs for job placement with the state of Berlin
- Business Immigration Service: Residence and work permit assistance
2. Employment office
- Free job announcement in the employment offices JOBBÖRSE and associated web portals
- Select and contact applicants through the employment office applicant data base
- Special placement services through the university teams and the ZAV central office for placement of foreign staff and specialists
- On-site training before job begins
3. Network partners
- Additional support for the hiring and employee-development process of specialists through our partners
- Support from network partners in all phases of the classic recruiting process:
a) Planning phase (strategic personnel planning, analysis of required personnel and planning of the actual recruiting)
b) Image marketing (HR marketing strategies, development of an employer branding strategy, contact with the next generation of talent)
c) Search for applicants and acquisition (media planning, ads, use of agents, direct searches)
d) Pre-selection and selection (ABC process and further selection methods for decision making)
e) Hiring phase (contract, departments etc.)
f) Talent management (loyalty of new and current employees with the use of HR measures such as motivational factors or perks)
- Flexible personnel services (placement of candidates, measures for qualifying, coaching) (for a fee)
Find more information about Berlin's labor market here.