Successful, international collaboration starting in Berlin.
Berlin is home to over 160 Diplomatic Missions, international business clubs, chambers of commerce and associations, as well as to half a million fellow citizens from over 180 countries around the world. All of this makes Berlin the most cosmopolitan city in Germany and the ideal location for global operations.
What does the Business International Package offer?
Are you looking for international partnership opportunities, help with market entry or opportunities to promote internationalization? We can offer you access to the world’s largest SME network, the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and can connect you to businesses in Europe and all over the world. Through international trade shows and delegations, we can offer you support focusing on industry and region – from a single source!
Get on Board!
Our joint appearances at international trade fairs, organized under the strong Berlin brand, allow you to present your company abroad. You can also take part in selected political missions to international destinations. Our startup exchange program with major global cities in the global startup scene as well as our EU experts in Brussels will also connect you with potential international business partners. Meet business partners at delegations in Berlin and at international collaboration forums.
At a glance: The Business International Package.
International Collaboration Opportunities
- Information on international collaboration opportunities in Europe and worldwide
- Contact to potential technology and research partners
- Presentation and research of collaboration requests in the databases of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) – the gateway for your business to international growth markets
- Access to international matchmaking events
- Startup exchange program with selected urban startup hubs worldwide
International Collaboration Partners
- Participation in international trade fairs in Germany and abroad within the trade fair participation program in Berlin-Brandenburg
- Information on trade fairs around the world and in participation supported by the German government
- Participation in international delegations with political and business focus
- Meetings with international business delegations in Berlin
- VIP and delegation services
Funding of Internationa-lization Activities
- Promotion of foreign trade for Berlin-based companies within the internationalization program
- National funding programs for foreign trade
- EU funding and international calls with a focus on Horizon 2020
- Information about EU-wide tenders
- Project workshops in Brussels with experts from the European Commission
Testimonials about the Business International Package
„Taking part in international trade fairs like Arab Health and Medica involves a substantial investment for small companies. This feeds our conviction that participating in joint stands presents an ideal solution. Berlin Partner provides an impeccable service, from logistics and marketing, to support on the ground. We have benefited hugely from attending these trade fairs, as they have already led to successful projects.“