Support in recruiting specialists
Nowhere else in Germany has there been such a increase in jobs as in Berlin. More than 90 percent of this has been in the service industry. The digital economy industries adds one in seven new jobs in Berlin and offers higher-than-average pay.
The majority of the employees move to the capital for this purpose, even though they earn relatively little on average nationwide. The reason for this is the dominance of the service industry. As a rule, less is earned here than in industry.
More than 77,000 people are already employed in the Berlin digital economy. And it is precisely this sector that attracts talent from all over the world to Berlin.
Berliner Wirtschaftsförderung Berlin Partner für Wirtschaft und Technologie GmbH supports your company in recruiting the right employees from this international talent pool.
Our support services include:
- Free placement of your job on our jobs portal www.talent-berlin.de/jobs
- We promote this portal to talented professionals showing an interest in Berlin at international and German jobs and graduate fairs.
- Support in the basic content and graphic design of jobs advertisements and the selection of communication channels and platforms appropriate for your target audience
- Addition of the employer with its history, special jobs, and industry classification in the talent portal www.talent-berlin.de supports visibility and employer branding in the region
- Distribution of your job advertisements in our network of over 30 free placement service providers incl. transfer/outplacement consultants
- Consulting in the context of operational change situations with organizational and individual qualification needs. We advise all involved on opportunities, offers, and, if necessary, support programs and put them in contact with the right actors to implement the personnel development measures.
Our welcome offers
- On our specialist portal www.talent-berlin.de, new Berliners will find many interesting articles about living and working in the city, as well as information about visas and work permits for international employees. The information can be actively discussed in the social hub.
- Haptic information material about Berlin is available with our welcome packages (red felt bag with various information about life and arrival in Berlin as well as some details). Just let us know the required number & language (German/English) and we will provide them so you can send them to your new employees.
- Our welcome app makes arrival in the German capital easier for new Berliners. The web app provides information and support with concrete hints, tips, and an individualized guide to the various bureaucratic hurdles. Information with contacts and many links facilitate arrival in Berlin. This service is free of charge, free of advertising, and does not require any logins.