With more than 13,000 students, the Spreeknie Technology and Startup Center (TGS) and the University of Applied Sciences Berlin (HTW) are important location factors in the traditional industrial nucleus of Schöneweide. They create excellent foundations for the development of high-tech companies within the Berlin-Southeast technology region.
The Spreeknie TGS is one of the largest startup centers in Berlin. New office, workshop, and laboratory space, also as single rooms starting at 20 m², are being rented across approximately 20,000 square meters. Conference and consulting rooms are available for temporary rental. Companies in the pre-startup phase can take advantage of the furnished startup rooms.
- Technology-oriented companies and entrepreneurs starting a new company
- Environmental technology and energy technology
- Optoelectronics and sensors
- Bio and medical technology
- Measurement, precision, and apparatus engineering
- Materials engineering and mold and die production
- Construction and renovation technology
Infrastructure and services
- Affordable manufacturing, workshop, laboratory and office facilities with modern equipment;
- Consulting for entrepreneurs prior to launching a start-up (initial consultancy session);
- Facilitation of contact with external consultants.
- Collaborations Universities (especially HTW), authorities district and region
The Spreeknie TGS is located in the traditional industrial heart of Schöneweide, which today is largely used by the University of Applied Sciences. Many medium-sized enterprises are located in the neighborhood. The technology and startup center houses 50 technology-oriented companies.