The Reinickendorf business district is located in northwest Berlin. With approximately 266,500 residents, the district is comparable in size with German cities like Kassel and Aachen. An industrial location with a long history, Reinickendorf today is characterized by global companies such as Borsig, Motorola, Gerb, Bosch and MAN, as well as SMEs and trade/craft companies.
- Tegeler See, Berlin’s second largest lake with 408 hectares
- Tegeler Forst forest with diverse leisure activities
- Pleasure boat and cruise terminals
- Roughly 9,500 businesses in the district
- The sector of the manufacturing industry is traditionally strongly represented in Reinickendorf. Overall, Reinickendorf companies had approx. 3.16 billion euros in turnover
- Large areas for commercial space
- Good transport connections with the surroundings in Brandenburg and the Berlin city
- Comprehensive consultations and support for businesses through the eco-political unit and recipient of the IHK “Unternehmerfreundlicher Bezirk” award as a business-friendly district
Business development in Reinickendorf
We aim to secure and expand the Reinickendorf business district in order to retain and create new jobs. We see ourselves as competent partners for business and are the main contact for all businesses in the region. In addition we are a consulting office for all questions regarding opening new businesses and start-ups. We see ourselves as guides and the lobby for business.
Your contact at the local authority in Reinickendorf
[Economic Policy Office]
+49 30 90294-5670
Fax: +49 30 90294-2144