The Business Immigration Service allows for quick and non-complicated issuance of residence permits for company owners and highly qualified professionals.
Foreign companies, managers and skilled professionals and their families can find answers to all questions relating to residence status, quickly and without bureaucracy, through the Business Immigration Service (BIS).
The BIS is a unique collaboration of the relevant players from business and administration for answering all visa-related questions.
Which advantages does the BIS offer?
- Competent advisors and set, individual contacts
- Close cooperation of all involved parties and knowledge of procedures
- An employee from the office for foreigners conveniently arranges appointments
- The application process is expedited
Who profits from the BIS?
- Investors and companies from specific branches and sectors
- Highly qualified professionals and executives from globally active companies
- College and university graduates (not students)
- Information about becoming self-employed or starting a business in Berlin (§ 21 Aufenthaltsgesetz, the law governing foreign residents)
- Advice for employers on hiring foreign workers
- First applications and renewals for residence permits (Aufenthalts- und Niederlassungserlaubnis) there is a fee for permits
- Request for the employment office to approve the work permit
Services in overview
Berlin Partner for Business and Technology and the IHK arrange for the first appointment.
|For existing companies: Berlin Partner for Business and Technology's areas of expertise||For entrepreneurs: IHK sectors|
|Health Care Industries / Life Sciences
ICT, Media and Creative Industries
Transport, Mobility, Logistics
Chemicals and plastics
Food and beverage industries
Construction and Real Estate Industry
Who is active in the BIS?