2010 call center survey by Berlin Partner GmbH
Berlin Partner GmbH regularly collects information on the call center industry as part of its efforts to raise Berlin's profile as a location for call centers.
Over half of Berlin's call center operators rate Berlin as "excellent" or "very good" in the following categories:
Order a free copy of the most recent "Berlin-Brandenburg Capital Region Call Center Survey 2010."
Consultant, Services Sector
Berlin Partner GmbH
Phone: +49 30 39980-249
Fax: +49 30 39980-239
Training and credentials
- Excellent training opportunities in Berlin;
- Courses offered by the Berlin Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK) specially tailored for the industry's needs;
- New skilled occupations recognized by the state include "Service Specialist for Dialogue Marketing (Servicefachkraft für Dialogmarketing)" and "Business Administrator for Dialogue Marketing (Kaufmann/-frau für Dialogmarketing)";
- New degree program in "Call Center Management" at the German Direct Marketing Academy Berlin (Deutsche Direktmarketing Akademie Berlin - DDA);
- Training and qualification standards in Berlin are highly respected;
Training and development provided by institutions such as
- Call Center Academy (Call Center Akademie),
- Berlin Chamber of Commerce and Industry Professional Development Center (IHK Weiterbildungszentrum),
- Göttingen Seminar Center (Seminarzentrum Göttingen GmbH),
- Dekra Akademie GmbH,
- Institute for Dialogue Marketing (Institut für Dialogmarketing).