- In Germany, only the capital region offers the density of nine technology parks with a focus on the life sciences and their customized services.
- Laboratory and office spaces are available at favorable terms, on short notice and in all sizes, with top of the line furnishings and equipment for all safety levels.
- Scientific institutions and outstanding local service providers are ready to cooperate with firms in life sciences.
- Very good international connections via two city airports.
- Excellent conditions for clinical research with 132 hospitals and numerous CROs.
»Berlin is the health center in Germany. Here, we have a unique combination of medical infrastructure, research performed by university institutes and non-university institutions, as well as bio-tech companies. This has worked very much to our benefit. Furthermore, Berlin is the place where all relevant stakeholders of the healthcare industry come together, either because they are located here or because of regular conferences and meetings.«Dr. Andreas Penk, Regional President Oncology Europe/Africa/Middle East & Head Greater China and Asia Pacific Oncology regions Pfizer