Berlin Adlershof is Germany’s largest science and technology park and one of the most successful high technology locations.
Ten non-university research institutes, six institutes from the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and more than 1,000 companies are located in the area with the size of 4.7 square kilometers. The scientific facilities and companies in the technology park generated a turnover of 1.8 billion euros in 2015 – 3.4% above the previous year.
- Southeast Berlin;
- Very close to Berlin Brandenburg Airport BER.
- Photonics and Optics
- Microsystems and Materials
- IT and Media
- Biotechnology and Environment
- Renewable Energy and Photovoltaics
Infrastructure and services
- Chemistry, biology and physics laboratories, cleanrooms, workshops and offices available in the 5 Technology Centers;
- The Innovation and Business Incubation Center offers Start-up-Services;
- Joint project development, active involvement in professional networks;
- National / international collaborations;
- Event, trade fair and visitor service.
- more than 1,000 companies and 16 scientific institutions;
- About 16,500 employees and more than 6,500 students;
- Science and technology park with roughly 500 technology-focused companies, 6 natural science institutes from the Humboldt Universität zu Berlin and 10 non-university research institutes;
- Media City (Medienstadt) with about 140 companies;
- Over 360 businesses, shops, hotels and restaurants in the immediate vicinity;
- Room for further growth;
- 66 hectares of landscape park space.