Berlin Adlershof is Germany’s largest science and technology park and one of the most successful high technology locations.
The science city of Berlin Adlershof is one of the most successful locations for high technology in Germany and is also Berlin's largest media location. Across an area of 4.2 km² and embedded in an overall urban planning concept, 1,013 companies and scientific institutions have settled in this location (as of January 2016). 15,996 people work here, along with 6,524 students. The science and technology park with 510 companies and ten non-university research institutes is at the heart of this area.
- Southeast Berlin;
- Very close to Berlin Brandenburg Airport BER;
- Direct connections to public transportation and highways.
- Photonics and Optics
- Microsystems and Materials
- IT and Media
- Biotechnology and Environment
- Renewable Energy and Photovoltaics
Infrastructure and services
- Chemistry, biology and physics laboratories, cleanrooms, workshops and offices available in the 5 Technology Centers;
- The Innovation and Business Incubation Center offers Start-up-Services;
- Joint project development, active involvement in professional networks;
- National / international collaborations;
- Event, trade fair and visitor service.
- more than 1,000 companies and 16 scientific institutions;
- About 16,500 employees and more than 6,500 students;
- Science and technology park with roughly 500 technology-focused companies, 6 natural science institutes from the Humboldt Universität zu Berlin and 10 non-university research institutes;
- Media City (Medienstadt) with about 140 companies;
- Over 360 businesses, shops, hotels and restaurants in the immediate vicinity;
- 380 homes and student housing;
- Room for further growth;
- 66 hectares of landscape park space.