The Berlin-Buch campus is a modern science, health and biotechnology park with a strong focus on biomedicine.
- Northeast Berlin;
- 32 ha. campus with a distinctive, park-like atmosphere;
- Easily accessible by S-Bahn, direct bus connection to campus.
- Diagnosis and therapies based on molecular biology,
- Development of pharmaceutical agents,
- Medical technology,
- Drug delivery.
Infrastructure and services
- Business-friendly, world-class infrastructure;
- Ultra modern laboratories at security levels 1-3 and offices that can be arranged flexibly to suit the needs of your business at an economical price;
- Top-notch communications and information systems with a communication center including event and presentations spaces;
- Direct access to basic research in molecular medicine and pharmacology conducted by international institutions, and to diverse events for scientists in the field;
- Access to expert networks and service and support networks at both the Berlin-Brandenburg level and beyond;
- A campus community with representatives of nearly 50 nations;
- Scientific library, cafeteria and cafe, janitorial services, security guard services, building security and access systems;
- Support for entrepreneurs starting up their companies.
Overview of the location
|Scientific and clinical institutions|
|- Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin – Campus Berlin Buch
- Geran Centre for Cardiovascular Research (DZHK)
- Evangelische Lungenklinik Berlin (ELK)
- Experimental Clinical and Research Center (ECRC)
- Franz-Volhard-Klinik für Herz-Kreislauf-Erkrankungen (Charité)
- HELIOS Klinikum Berlin-Buch
- Leibniz-Institut für Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP)
- Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC)
- Immanuel Krankenhaus Berlin (Rheumatology Center)
|39 companies, 31 of which in bio medicine, 8 service providers
Bavarian Nordic, Congen Biotechnologie, Eckert&Ziegler, Glycotope, Stratec Molecular, Silence Therapeutics
|Innovations- und Gründerzentrum Campus Berlin-Buch (IGZ)|
|Akademie der Gesundheit Berlin/Brandenburg e.V. – Vocational training and continuing education for medical/social careers|
(Source: TSB, Berliner Zukunftsorte, 2012)
Campus Berlin-Buch in 3D
Use our Berlin Economic Atlas for a three-dimensional virtual walk to the Campus Berlin-Buch.